Celiac Disease Study
Discomfort from Your Celiac Disease?
Carolina’s GI Research is enrolling volunteers in a research study for individuals with this condition.
You may qualify if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Were diagnosed with celiac disease 6 or more months ago
- Are actively experiencing symptoms related to celiac disease
- Have been on a gluten-free diet for at least 6 months
- Are able to maintain a gluten-free diet during study participation
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
If you are interested in participating in our Celiac Disease Study study, please fill out the form below or call us at (919) 446-8141.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.