Help Advance Research for Colon Cancer
Learn more about a clinical research study for individuals with scheduled colonoscopys.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 18+ years old
- Have a colonoscopy scheduled in the next 45 days
- Have no prior history of cancer (with the exception of non-melanoma skin cancer and most in-situ carcinomas)
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
If you are interested in participating in our Pre-Colonoscopy Blood Test study, please fill out the form below or call us at (984) 232-2360.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.